25th International Symposium and Book Fair on English Teaching
Procedures for Pre-registrations
(For Local Participants Only)
1. Conference dates: November 11-13, 2016
2. Conference venue：16, Sec. 4, Chung Shan North Road, Taipei（Chien Tan Overseas Youth Activity Center）
3. All pre-registration must be done ON-LINE. Access our website: http://www.eta.org.tw, hit the【Join/ Renew Membership】icon, enter your RD/Passport number, choose the payment option, and fill out the required information.
4. Membership fee can be paid through our Post Office Account. All items in the pre-registration form must be filled ON-LINE.
※ Those who had paid their membership fee in 2014 or 2015 are considered to be OLD/Continuing Members. ETA only keeps the record of your personal data for a period of two years.
Post Office Account #: 16370721
Name of Organization: English Teachers' Association-Republic of China
New members：NTD 1, 200 before November 1, 2016.
New members：NTD 1, 500 after November 1, 2016.
OLD/Continuing members：NTD 1, 000 before November 1, 2016.
OLD/Continuing members：NTD 1, 200 after November 1, 2016.
FOREIGN TEACHERS (WHO TEACH IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES) OR PARTICIPANTS: US$85 or NTD$2,800.
※ Special discount for Group pre-registration: 10 persons or above (including 10 persons) who complete the online pre-registration and pay the membership fee before November 1, 2016 will receive one annual membership fee free.
5. On-site registration for new members NTD1,500; continuing members: NTD1,200. Foreign participants (WHO TEACH IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES) OR PARTICIPANTS: US$85 or NTD$2,800.
6. We will send you a confirmation letter via e-mail upon receipt of your on-line pre-registration form and full payment. Please DO NOT fax your receipt, simply print out a copy of this e-mail confirmation for verification purpose. (Please input your correct e-mail address). Once registered, your membership fee is non-refundable.
Once registered, your membership fee is non-refundable.
7. Please bring your confirmation letter and payment receipt when attending the conference in order to collect the conference materials. If you fail to receive the confirmation letter two weeks after the payment and on-line pre-registration, please do contact us by e-mail or phone.
8. The deadline for on-line pre-registration for other participants/members is November 1, 2016. If you fail to pre-register on-line before November 1, 2016, please register and pay your membership/registration fee on site. On-site Registration Hours: 8 a.m.–4 p.m., November 11-13, 2016. (Please DO NOT pay your membership fee through our Post Office Account after November 1, 2016).
9. Quantity of the conference materials is limited. Priority will be given to the pre-registered members. ETA will prepare 200 sets of conference materials for the on-site registration participants. It will be based on a first-come-first-served basis. ETA won't send the conference materials or refund the membership fee for those pre-registrated members who fail to attend the conference.
10. Receipts, certificate of attendance, and other documents will be given upon request after 3 p.m. during the conference dates. If you need any documents after the conference, you will have to submit a written request and a stamped envelope to ETA Office at 8F., #200, Sec. 2, Jinshan South Road, Taipei, Taiwan 106.
11. Please contact Chien Tan Overseas Youth Activity Center at (02)-2885-2151 for more information regarding accommodations.
12. Contact information for ETA—
TEL：02-3393-2610 ; FAX：02-2357-8710;
※ We won't provide conference bag to the participants this year because of environmental protection.